[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang scores spam lower than Spamassassin

Jason Granat jason at akota.com
Mon Sep 8 21:03:43 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I got MIMEDefang up and running and it's redirecting spam to a spam
mailbox, however, some spam still gets delivered to end users.  These
have a spamassassinreport.txt attached.  The score in the report is
always above the score set (I am using the default of 5) and obviously
they are getting tagged as spam but they still go to the original
recipient.  I have found that these same emails always get a low score
from MIMEDefang.  How do I adjust which score to use?  The Spamassassin
scores are always a better fit.

Thanks,

Jason