[Mimedefang] mimedefang.pl logging to wrong facility

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Fri Sep 5 17:50:01 EDT 2003

Thanks David... That fixed hit.

Suggestion: Next time you update the man pages, can you add something like what you just wrote to the appropriate sections of the each the three man pages (mimedefang, mimedefang-multiplexor, and mimedefang-filter) involved in this change? That would save anyone else facing this problem a lot of grief!

Again, THANKS!!!

Jon R. Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.
Charleston, SC  USA