[Mimedefang] Could I use MimeDefang on Japaneese mail server

Babu Kanagala babu at CrestecDigital.com
Thu Sep 4 23:10:00 EDT 2003

Is MimeDefang can work for Japan ? I mean whether it can understnd file
extensions (.exe) in Japaneese language ? Also whether Razor, Spamassassin
could
Identify Japanese mail as SPAM or not SPAM ? We have mail server in US for
English mails. Now I need to allow people in Japan use this as mail server.
So they will be sending and receiving mail in Japan. Is MimeDefang any
useful to them ? Thanks in advance.