[Mimedefang] Vexira not being launched by MIMEDefang

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Tue Sep 2 15:27:02 EDT 2003

Cam,

On this particular server, the vexira product is not running in demo mode.
We have a valid 30-day trial license key, provided by Central Command, which
is seen when you run the program from the commandline:

	Vexira Antivirus / Linux Version 2.1.8-8
	Copyright (C) 2002-2003 Central Command, Inc. and/or its suppliers.
	Portions copyright (C) 1996-2003 H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
	All rights reserved.

	VDF version: 6.21.0.33 created 01 Sep 2003

	Vexira Antivirus license: 2003000000 for EVALUATION -
Company_name_obscured

Other than the customer's company name which I have obscured above, the key
is valid.  Also, the vexira product is the server version, not the
workstation version.

Ken