[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin running but not scoring

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Tue Sep 2 14:02:00 EDT 2003

I'm running sendmail 8.12.9, MIMEDefang 2.36, and SpamAssassin 2.52 on HP-UX
11.11.  I'd been running sendmail and SpamAssassin originally, without
MIMEDefang, using miltrassassin, which worked fine.  Since installing
MIMEDefang, MIMEDefang works okay, and it's calling SpamAssassin, but
SpamAssassin is not returning any hits.  I'm sure that MIMEDefang is actually
executing SpamAssassin--I put a couple stubs in the SpamAssassin code and got
output.  I'm sure that all the SpamAssassin stuff is readable and executable by
the user that MIMEDefang runs under.  Now, if I could just get spam to produce
a nonzero score, I'd be happy.  I'd appreciate any help/suggestions/advice.
Thanks in advance.

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator                         karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.                  http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/