[Mimedefang] graphdefang error?

cam bcp1 at craqskeep.com
Mon Sep 1 22:05:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Jeff Powell wrote:

> Installing the module didn't fix it.  What did fix it was the latest
> version of Graphdefang itself.  Apparently there's a problem with the .7
> version that comes with Mimedefang.  I installed .9b2 and it worked.
>
> Jeff

Actualy, I just commented out a portion in graphdefanglib.pl (2 lines)
that decremented the month.  today when i got home i uncommented it and
reran it and it was fine.

odd though, that it worked on july 31st (when june had 30 days), but not
on aug 31st (when july had 31 days).

I'll get the new version and update it in the morning when i'm at work.
Thanks for the heads up.  I overlooked the latest version when i was
checking the other day.

cam
bcp1 at craqskeep.com
bcp1 at kopower.com