[Mimedefang] Exchange / Spamassassin / Mimedefang integration.

James McKiernan James.McKiernan at robertwalters.com.au
Mon Sep 1 02:22:01 EDT 2003

Hello list,

I know this query pops up from time to time but I never saw a definite
answer, I've searched the list archives for pointers that I know were given
before but just cant seem to find them.

I have a mimedefang/spamassassin proxy in front of my exchange server and
want to integrate them more. I've heard of setups where sa-learn is being
run against a exchange public folder that was used to dump spam, can anyone
point me in the right direction for this set up?

I also recall a certain perl script that was posted here that could be run
against a spam/ham folder on a exchange server.

Thanks,

James McKiernan

CAUTION: Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could
be intercepted by a third party.

your systems administrator.

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp