[Mimedefang] Apostrophes escaped in "To:" address

Patrick Morris pmorris at wilshire.com
Thu Oct 9 16:10:01 EDT 2003

Weird -- I see the message get passed through a couple servers before it
gets to one of my MD+SpamAssassin machines, and up until that point the
address is intact.  When that machine then relays to the recipient's
server, the address is mangled.

Could it make a difference that I'm doing per-domain streaming?  The one
message in particular I've been pointed at was going to recipients both
at my local domain and another outside destination.  I can't say yet if
it happens to messages addressed only to one domain, but that's probably
what I'll try next.