[Mimedefang] max slaves report

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Oct 28 23:04:33 EST 2003

On Feb 12, 10:48pm, "David F. Skoll" wrote:
} On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, John Nemeth wrote:
}
} >      That would be great, thanks!  :-)  BTW, did you also do the part
} > of having rawstatus show the peak number of busy slaves?
}
} That is unnecessary, because the peak number of busy slaves is the highest
} histogram bucket with a non-zero entry.  The histogram output looks

     I realise that.  I just thought it would be something that would
be nice to have along with the other stats generated by rawstatus in
order to get a quick summary.

}-- End of excerpt from "David F. Skoll"