[Mimedefang] Adding Recipients to emails

Todd Adamson tadamson at routers.com
Mon Oct 27 17:55:00 EST 2003

I am looking at the mimedefang web site on adding recipients to the
message, and I was wondering, can I add a BCC to the list also?
We are looking at ways to have a second email machine active with
duplicate emails in case the primary machine craps.  Any thoughts
on this?

Also, on a side note, is it possible to change only the domain portion
of the email address with MD?  Currently mail comes in as routers.com,
change it to lnk.routers.com.  I know I can do this within sendmail,
but there are thoughts on the horizon that may suggest moving the function
to MD in the future.

Todd Adamson
tadamson at routers.com