[Mimedefang] max slaves report

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Mon Oct 27 09:35:59 EST 2003

On Feb 11, 12:12am, "David F. Skoll" wrote:
} On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, John Nemeth wrote:
}
} >      I'm using "-t" right now, but in just over two weeks, my log file
} > is just over 80MB.  I should probably write a script to summarise it.
}
} I'm at USENIX LISA in San Diego, and on the plane, I hacked in support
} for spitting out a histogram.  It was very easy, and will be in the
} next release of MIMEDefang.

     Thanks.  That was quick!  Do you have a timeframe for the next
release?

}-- End of excerpt from "David F. Skoll"