[Mimedefang] Disclaimer for selected target domains only

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Oct 24 09:36:57 EDT 2003

David,

You need MOST likely the feature stream_by_domain.   This has to be used in
filter_begin:

sub filter_begin {
   if (stream_by_domain()) {
                        return;
   }
  etc....
}

Then in sub filter you can do something akin to:

sub filter {
   my($entity, $fname, $ext, $type) = @_;

   if ($Domain eq "somewhere.com") {
     #add disclaimer
   }
}

Note that this feature will increase the load on your mail server as it
splits up the original email and then re-injects it as many times as
necessary based on the different domains.  Stream_by_recipien cause even
more overhead.

Regards,

KAM