[Mimedefang] Stream by recipient/domain

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Fri Oct 24 09:33:07 EDT 2003

Hello!

I tried finding an answer to this in the man page, but either I'm
tired again or the man page isn't really clear about it...

When using stream by recipients/domain, the man page tells me that
the messages containing multiple recipients/recipients in different
domains are resent.

Does this mean they are resent with SMTP to sendmail or that they are
resent internally to other MIMEDefang slaves?

Are the mails resent in a fashin so that rejects can still be sent
back in replies to the relay server contacting my server?
Expressed differently: Does MIMEDefang wait for the results of the
resends (wich would put higher demans on the system) or does it just
resend them and finish?

Regards
/Jonas
Jonas Eckerman, jonas at truls.org