[Mimedefang] Disclaimer for selected target domains only

David Chang david.chang at entinux.com
Fri Oct 24 03:45:05 EDT 2003

Dear All,

    May anybody help..? We would like to know if MIMEDefang is able to
process a email with a few outgoing email recipients separately. The
situation is:

    a local user sent an email with three recipients: a at abc.com,
b at abc.com and c at somewhere.com

    I want to add disclaimer to "c at somewhere.com" only while a at abc.com
and b at abc.com should be receiving the same email without disclaimer. I
know how to use simple perl filter scripting but I found no matter to
"separate out" the content for target recipient.

    Any solution / idea? Thanks for your kindly help!

---
Best Regards,
David Chang
david.chang at entinux.com

---

THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY ALSO BE
PRIVILEGED. It must not be disclosed, copied, circulated or used
other than by the intended recipients(s). Please notify the sender
immediately, and then delete this email from your system, if it
has been sent to you in error.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of email transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard copy version.