[Mimedefang] Mimedefang delay_checks problem

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Oct 23 14:04:10 EDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Bob Robichaud wrote:

> I recently configured sendmail to use delay_checks to whitelist individual
> users who choose not have their mail checked by DNSBL or
> Mimedefang\Spamassassin

The access_db has no impact on a milter.  Now, you *could* write a Perl
filter to tie() into the access_db file and check for opted-out people.
You'd have to use stream_by_recipient() if you find some people opted
in and other opted out for a given message.

It's a fair bit of Perl coding, but doable (if you know Perl well!)