[Mimedefang] $helo filter checks

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Mon Oct 20 09:39:46 EDT 2003

>Can someone kindly provide a correct and complete working filter_relay
>subroutine which only needs to be customized with our server's IP-address ?

David Skoll posted this one not to long ago. You must have missed it in your search...

-----
In filter_relay, put this:

sub filter_relay {
	my($ip, $hostname, $helo);
	if ($ip eq "ip.of.machine.sending-large-job") {
		return ("ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING", "ok");
	}
}

That's as efficient as MIMEDefang can make it, and should help quite a lot.

-----

Hope this helps, I doubt it will get any completer.

Paul