[Mimedefang] Problems with "action_replace_with_url"

Jim Tanner Jim.Tanner at edag.com.au
Thu Oct 16 21:33:10 EDT 2003

Hi again,

As I haven't received any response yet, I'm wondering if my original
question was:

a) too stupid, dumb or trivial to warrant a reply
b) lost in the recent server crash
c) ignored because it might have been answered before
d) dismissed because I obviously know little about perl
e) too hard?

Humour aside, I am a little disappointed by the lack of assistance with
this question.
Although this was my first posting to the list I have been a subscriber
for quite a long time.
I know that in the past others have had similar questions about
"action_replace_with_url" but I could not find definitive answers or
explanations in the archives.

Regards,

Jim Tanner

"Jim Tanner" <Jim.Tanner at edag.com.au>