[Mimedefang] graphdefang help requested from someone with huge SummaryDB

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Thu Oct 16 19:18:29 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 13:45, Lee S. Whatley wrote:
> If you'd like to use my db file feel free.
> You can download it from
> http://vulcan.cba.ua.edu/graphdefang/SummaryDB_lee_whatley.db.gz
> It is 116MB.
>
> Please let me know when you finish downloading it (if you decide to) so
> that I can delete it afterwards.

Lee,

I'm interested but the site throws the following:

Object not found!

        The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered
        the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

        If you think this is a server error, please contact the
        webmaster

Error 404

        vulcan.cba.ua.edu
        Thu Oct 16 18:17:07 2003