[Mimedefang] SPAMassassing learning under MIMEdefang

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Oct 16 10:41:01 EDT 2003

Since SPAMassassin is called by MIMEdefang (and thus the user defang, if I
want to take full advantage of having a SPAM folder, it would need to be
in a crontab job under user defang to look at the spam-depositories
(either central or per-user).... I can't have a learning/unlearning from
user "ben" be used during filtering for user "defang". correct??

(did that make sense)??

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that    *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept   *
* of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They"  get none of the credit.  *