[Mimedefang] graphdefang cores with large amounts of data

Royce Williams royce.williams at acsalaska.net
Wed Oct 15 17:42:41 EDT 2003

Royce Williams wrote:

> Has anyone with high mail volume (1M+ messages/day) tried to process
> more than a day or two's worth of data through graphdefang?  Even if I

So far, it appears that I'm not the only person on the list with this
problem, which is what I was most interesting in finding out.  Sorry for
the somewhat-off-topic question, but I figured that MIMEDefang users
would be the ones most likely to use graphdefang.

For what it's worth, it looks to me like a scaling problem that can
probably be alleviated.  In my copious free time, I'll try to get a
grip on the code enough to make a more informed suggestion. :)  Now
that I know that I'm not the only one, that time will be less likely
to be spent in vain.  I'll post and/or get with John if I find anything
interesting.

Royce