[Mimedefang] graphdefang cores with large amounts of data

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Oct 15 17:16:58 EDT 2003

Honestly, I'm more worried about the graphing engine than the collection of
data engine.  I think it should be fairly easy to modify this to put the
info in mysql rather than DB_File which should optimize things considerably
IMO.  I am also wondering if File::ReadBackwards is efficient or if Thomas
Boutell will tell me the system he uses for Wusage to parse the logs without
reading backwards.

Any thoughts?

KAM