[Mimedefang] bypass mimedefang or milter

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at dioranews.com
Wed Oct 15 04:42:08 EDT 2003

Hi :)

I need some advice about an issue I'm having with mimedefang.
I'm using mimedefang with spamassassin and clam-antivirus. I works great
  except for one thing: messages checks take time.
What I want to do is bypass the mimedefang checks when my authorized
users send mail (either from my local LAN or from an @ip database
populated by pop-before-smtp). I'm not using smtp-auth, I allow relaying
based on @ip.
Now, should I add a setting directly in sendmail or is there some rules
I could add to mimedefang so that when my users send mail from their MUA
it skips the check and does not take 10 seconds per message (which is
very frustrating on a LAN).

Thanks in advance for your answers and idea.
Regards.

Antoine