[Mimedefang] graphdefang cores with large amounts of data

Patrick Morris pmorris at wilshire.com
Tue Oct 14 19:26:30 EDT 2003

Happens to me constantly.  I'm lucky if I can keep a week's worth of
data without losing my SummaryDB file, and I've only got 500 or so users
(though, admittedly, a much higher than average mail and spam volume
than the average 500-user site).

I wish I could tell you why it happens, but I really have no clue.