[Mimedefang] Mimedefang is only appending my text boilerplate

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Oct 13 12:18:00 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Brad Tarver wrote:

> Mimedefang is only appending my text only boilerplate. I have two
> boilerplates, one for plain text and one for HTML.

Are you calling the append_* functions from filter_end?

Remember, it only appends HTML if it finds an HTML part in the mail.
If the mail is text-only, it doesn't append an HTML footer.

P.S. mimedefang.org should be accessible again; it's on a temporary
server.  This server will be moved to the colocation facility tomorrow;
I expect a few hours' disruption during that move, and then I hope
everything will settle down.