[Mimedefang] Did I ask my question wrong?

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:37:51 EDT 2003

>From: "Wayne E. Smith" <smitty at whozon.com>
>
>I thought from reading the documentation that the configuration of
>having the suspected spam delivered to an alternative mailbox was a
>common configuration. I figured that for what ever reason I was just not
>getting it. I have searched on the Internet for a configuration that has
>this setup to know avail. I tried the code snippet from the FAQ and no
>go (maybe I am putting it in the wrong place. All I want to do is have
>the email that scores over the threshold not to delivered to the
>recipient but instead to a spambox. Can someone please help me out on
>this?

You may have got no response because it's already been answered, and a
search of this list's archive will provide the answer.

Given that the archive is currently offline I'll be nice and provide the
code snippet I use:

# Remove oroginal recipients
foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
    delete_recipient($recip);
}

# Send to the postmaster
add_recipient('spamtrap at dom.ain');

This sits in my filter_end section, inside the section that processes the
result of calling SA.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?