[Mimedefang] ADMINISTRIVIA: Serious hardware problems

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Oct 12 10:52:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

Our colocated server died. :-( We're running on an emergency backup
server that I built over the weekend, but things are likely to be
unstable for a while.  Some MIMEDefang list messages may not have been
archived.  Also, mimedefang.org is inaccessible because I have been
unable to change the DNS entries with the domain registrar.

Sorry for any inconvenience.  I hope everything will be back to normal
Thursday or Friday, October 16/17.