[Mimedefang] Running A/V & A/Spam for Local-host-names only

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Oct 10 10:24:01 EDT 2003

We want to run an "inbound" MIMEDefang only.  I've seen plenty of references
to not parsing outgoing mail based on IP address.  However, we have a
slightly different problem where the machine is a legit relay for hundreds
of dynamic IPs.

My thoughts were to test only the mail destined for this machine which is
obviously documented in the local-host-names file / Cw information

What is the best way to run A/V & A/S only on mail with a destination of the
current machine AKA members of Cw/local-host-names?  Assume that we'll have
to use stream_by_recipient but anyone have any hints or pre-solutions before
I try and solve this?

Regards,
KAM