[Mimedefang] fprot and encrypted files

Chris Masters rotis23 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 06:19:02 EDT 2003

Thanks David.

I'm currently using f-prot, clamd and CSS. F-prot is
the only one that detects the password protected zip
file I used for testing. The following line should
work in interpret_fprot_code:

if ($CurrentVirusScannerMessage =~ m/Not scanned
\(encrypted\)/);

I haven't tested on other types of protected
compression.

Chris