[Mimedefang] SA / Bayes lock errors

Whatley, Lee (CBA) lee at cba.ua.edu
Wed Oct 8 16:26:01 EDT 2003

Sorry, I forgot that I had originally put in limits and that they
weren't there to begin with.  This is because my server does more than
just handle mail and I couldn't have mimedefang taking all of the ram at
some points.

The fact that my problem has almost completely ceased by upping my
limits yet you still have the problem with no limits by default makes me
wonder if maybe your system just needs more ram.  How much ram is in
your server and how much is being used/cached?

-Lee