[Mimedefang] Viruses: Bounce or Discard?

Matt Cramer mscramer at armstrong.com
Thu Oct 2 15:20:00 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Kelson Vibber wrote:

> At 06:59 AM 9/30/2003, Matt Cramer wrote:
> >Perhaps the "we aren't
> >liable for anything" click-through EULA could be challenged.
>
> And if that gets struck down, what about the "no warranty" clause in the
> Artistic License, GPL, etc?

IANAL, but the EULA is a contract, since the EU is BUYING the software.
I think that sufficiently distinguishes it from no warranty clauses in the
GPL, etc.

Matt

--
Matthew S. Cramer <mscramer at armstrong.com>          Office: 717-396-5032
Infrastructure Security Analyst                     Fax:    717-396-5590