[Mimedefang] filter_recipient is never called

Fernando Gleiser fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar
Thu Oct 2 13:52:02 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

The code yes, the mimedefang_filter no.

> 1) The default filter is "mimedefang-filter", not "mimedefang_filter"
>    (dash, not underscore.)

Yes, I mistyped it in the mail. the filter is in
/usr/local/etc/mimedefang/mimedefang-filter

I've made other modifications to mimedefang-filter (like customizing and
translating to spanish the quarantine messages) and besides the
filter_recipient issue it works great.

> 2) Did you spell the sub name correctly?  If you mis-spell it, MD
>    won't complain, but also (obviously) won't call anything.

The code is copy and paste from the original.

Thanks.

			Fer