[Mimedefang] HTML Email blank

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Tue Nov 4 18:28:45 EST 2003

At 02:06 PM 11/4/2003, Mark Parr wrote:
>I have a newsletter type email that comes in as an HTML format.  Prior to
>installing MimeDefang, everything was fine with.  Since installing it, the
>email comes in blank.  I have other HTML emails that come in fine.  What am
>I missing to keep this email from getting blanked out?

Off the top of my head, I'd guess it's multipart/alternative with one HTML
and one text part, and the text part is blank instead of including the
plain-text version of the HTML.

See what happens to the next newsletter if you comment out the
remove_redundant_html_parts line in your filter.

Kelson Vibber