[Mimedefang] Slaves dying!

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Thu Nov 27 13:06:48 EST 2003

On 26 Nov 2003 at 20:41, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Nels Lindquist wrote:
>
> > I thought maybe the problem was due to an older version of MD (I was
> > running 2.33).  I've now upgraded to 2.39, but running with or
> > without the embedded perl interpreter, I get the same results:
>
> Are you using any network tests?  (DCC, Pyzor, Razor, etc?)  I bet that's
> what's doing it.

Sadly, it appears not to be that easy. :-)  Disabled DCC and Razor2,
and when that made no difference, set $SALocalTestsOnly to 1 and
tried again, with the same result.

It's got to be something in the message body itself--the three
followup messages all quote the original message.  The senders have
since sent other mail to the SA-talk list which came through just
fine.  Trouble is, I can't see anything obvious that might cause
this!

I've attached an archive with the four failed MD directories.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.