[Mimedefang] New spammer trick?

John Mason John.Mason.Jr at autostradeint.com
Tue Nov 25 15:42:27 EST 2003

Matthew Sullivan posted in NANAE yesterday

As of a few minutes ago SORBS imported and merged the Easynet
 (Wirehub)
 Dynablock database into the SORBS DUL.

 SORBS also has included the Dynablock exceptions list and now has a
 mechanism to include more exceptions to the DUL should they be nessesary.

 Users of the EasyNet Dynablock are welcome to use the SORBS DUL,
 however
 please remember that the Dynablock list was merged with the SORBS DUL.  The

 DUL is available on its own as: dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net  It is also available
 via the aggregate zone: dnsbl.sorbs.net

 Any positive entry in the DUL will return 127.0.0.10