Per domain mail stats (was Re: [Mimedefang] $DOMAIN or it's e quivilent?)

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Tue Nov 25 14:21:37 EST 2003

> Ken,

> I am going to have to add that into my bag of sendmail tricks. Thanks
> for sharing. Thats good stuff.

Glad you liked the trick, Tim.  It saves a butt-load of head-scratching.  ;)
Enjoy.

KEN CORMACK, RHCE
Sr. UNIX Systems Analyst,
    Open Systems Group
Sr. Software Analyst,
    TSG Midrange Systems Group
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, INC.
    557 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron, OH  44310
    mailto:kcormack at acs.roadway.com
    mailto:ken.cormack at acs-inc.com
    Phone: (330) 643-6372
    Fax: (330) 643-6367
    Pager: (800) 946-4646 Pin 1412819

"If that that is 'is' is that that is not 'not is', is that that is 'not is'
that that is not 'is'?  It is!" - Ken Cormack

"Sendmail administration is not black magic.  There are legitimate technical
reasons why it requires the sacrificing of a live chicken." - Unknown