[Mimedefang] New spammer trick?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Nov 25 13:25:28 EST 2003

That's dangerous only in that (as an example) I relay for a couple of friend's
who's ISP's won't let them relay from other networks via something like AUTH
(since the ISP doesn't know how to set up AUTH apparently)...

So for my friends, the relay and the from address are definitely going to be
different however legitamate.

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that  *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept *
* of Natural Resources.                                                 *