[Mimedefang] $DOMAIN or it's equivilent?

mimedefang at jameswcurtis.com mimedefang at jameswcurtis.com
Mon Nov 24 17:43:40 EST 2003

I am filtering e-mail for several different domains.  Is there a $DOMAIN
variable or something similar.  I want to be able to graph-defang with
reports available on a per/domain basis.  Is there a variable already
defined for extracting just the address after the '@' sign?  If not, how
hard would it be to define one so I can do something similar to
md_graphdefang_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr, $DOMAIN).  If I understand
this correctly, then I should be able to produce a graph on a domain by
domain basis.

Thanks in advance

Bill Curtis