[Mimedefang] Message contained too many MIME parts.

Dave Ellenberger dave at nofuture.ch
Mon Nov 24 03:55:16 EST 2003

Hi

I have $MaxMIMEParts = 50; defined in my mimedefang-filter.
Is it possible to somehow call action_quarantine_entire_message() to
have a copy of these mails? I'm not able to verify it.

I would like to be able to have a look at these messages to make sure
nothing went wrong. I've been running MIMEDefang with MaxMIMEParts=50
since months, but lately many users reported problems that mails are
beeing rejected because of MaxMIMEParts reached.
Do you think 50 is to low?

Dave