[Mimedefang] delete spam based on score

Chambers, Dean deanc at ci.breckenridge.co.us
Fri Nov 21 13:08:32 EST 2003

> Can someone recommend the most simple way to quietly delete messages that
score over 10?

>>Sure...
>>
>>Put this in sub filter_end, in your mimedefang-filter file.  (Note that we
>>discard at a score of 20)
>>
>>###########################
>>#               Added this, to discard (without quarantining) any message
>>with
>>#               a SpamAssassin score of 20 or more.  Just throw it away. -
>>KPC 20 Oct 03
>>###########################
>>                if ($hits >= 20) {
>>                    md_graphdefang_log('sa_discard_score');
>>               return action_discard();
>>                }
>>

>>Ken

Thanks Ken,

I added the following line to sbu fliter_end:

####################
# Added this to discard any message with SA score of 10 or more
####################
if ($hits >= 10) {
    md_graphdefang_log('sa_discard_score');
return action_discard();
}

My maillog is spitting out this error:
Nov 21 09:48:25 revere mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 0 stderr: Use of uninitiali
zed value in numeric ge (>=) at /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter line 408.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Dean