[Mimedefang] RE: Slave problem, "out of memory"

Jim Shewmaker jims at zol.com
Fri Nov 21 01:49:22 EST 2003

Thanks, so far, no limits is a good thing!

Now, I just need to set my filter to move spam into an imap folder.  I saw
how to re-assemble with sendmail, but does anybody have a favorite way to
put it into an IMAP folder?  I have the luxury of enforcing IMAP only!  This
would complete my Christmas wishlist early!  I know normally this is the
sort of thing you force the client to do, but I very much want a standard
folder for it to be in.  Thanks for any tips, as well as the great help
that's on this list in general.

Jim Shewmaker