[Mimedefang] how much spam does the average large company get ?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed Nov 19 16:14:42 EST 2003

I use graphdefang
http://www.bl.org/~jpk/graphdefang/

to auto-generate graphs that show (in my case)
total mail coming in
total tagged as spam
total "legitimate" (not tagged as spam)

You can see every hour for the past 48 hours, or every day for the past 60
days, etc.

In the last 48 hours we've received:
11,207 total incoming mail
7,523 of this is spam