[Mimedefang] Blocking messages spoofed with my own e-maill address

Jeff Powell jeff at jeffpowell.com
Sun Nov 16 18:35:45 EST 2003

I have been seeing a lot of spam come in where the sender faked my own
e-mail address as the sender's address.  I should never be receiving a
message from outside my network from my domain, so I would think it
would be easy to make a MIMEDefang filter to block these.  My Perl
skills are woefully lacking, and I am sure others must have had this
problem.  Anybody care to share their filter rules to block this kind of
spam?

Thanks,

Jeff