[Mimedefang] Linux distributions

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Nov 6 15:38:54 EST 2003

<linux blah blah my os is better then your os mode on>
debian imo.
apt-get -t testing install mimedefang

30 seconds later, done.

Installed all the packages included all patches with minimal effort.

I prefer debian to slackware because of the huge and well tested apt
repository that makes installing packages easy.
</linux blah blah my os is better then your os mode off>

I use redhat 7.3 currently as my mimedefang filter, but am planning to
migrate to debian.