[Mimedefang] Anyone know anything about "maileet"?

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Wed Nov 5 11:57:15 EST 2003

>From the FAQ at http://www.maileet.com/faq.html#mailclient:

(start)
I accidentally left my mail client open and it downloaded some of Maileet
segments, what to do?
Hopefully we will soon automate the solution to this problem but for now
all you can do is forward the email to your address again and make sure
Maileet is open and working in receive mode. In order for Maileet to
recognize that the mail is a Maileet segment, make sure that the title
shows: "Maileet Segment - Delete Me" and the body of the mail is the same
as when you received it.
(end )

If they mean subject where they say "title", then it should be easy to
filter.

Does anyone else suspect this "Free" software is loaded w/ spyware?

---

Spam isn't speech, just like a note wrapped around
a brick thrown through a window isn't publication.

William Brown
Email/Internet Services
Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285