[Mimedefang] Max File Size

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Mon Nov 3 19:44:47 EST 2003

On Monday 03 November 2003 02:57 pm, David L. Aldridge wrote:
> I hope I have not missed the obvious, but can someone tell me how to lower
> the maximum file size from 256kb the MimeDefang / Spamassassin deals with?

It's in filter-end (or wherever you have MD calling SA).  The default
mimedefang-filter has the following line:

	if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {

Just change 100 to however many kilobytes you want.

If you're not using the default filter, you should be able to adapt that
section of the example filter to fit your needs.

If you're scanning messages up to 256K, I'd guess you're either using a
previously customized filter, or you're calling SA from something other than
MD.  If that's the case, you'll have to look into SA's commandline options or
the config for whatever else you have calling SA.

--
Kelson Vibber