[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.34-BETA-2 (In your face, SCO!) is available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed May 14 20:51:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Jim McCullars wrote:

>    I thought you had gone off the deep end over the IBM lawsuit until I
> saw this:

> http://www.computerworld.com/governmenttopics/government/legalissues/story/0,10801,81235,00.html

That's the story ("SCO warns commercial Linux users of potential
'legal liability'") that pushed me over the edge.

MIMEDefang is GPL'd software.  If anyone objects to the
--enable-running-on-scummy-sco flag, feel free to remove it from
the configure.in script.  It's just my (very mild) form of protest.