[Mimedefang] Saving Mail

Jimmy jimmy2600 at hushmail.com
Sun May 25 22:07:00 EDT 2003

Hello List,

I have mimedefang running on a spamfiltering proxy w/sendmail. I now
want to have the added functionality to save mails scanned by mimedefang
that come from or that are sent to certain domains.

I know this must be possable with mimedefang but I'm not too sure where
to start, has anybody implemented any similiar type of screening?

Regards.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: