[Mimedefang] Can't locate Unix/Syslog.pm

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 02:23:01 EDT 2003

>From: "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
>
>I haven't seen it myself, because I don't run Mandrake.  But I've
>heard other people complain about some background process mysteriously
>changing file permissions on Mandrake.

That'll be msec, which does log everything it does to syslog.  It also only
really kicks in once you increase the security level beyond the standard.

It's easy enough to customise by changing the files in /usr/share/msec.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?