[Mimedefang] Running SA checks on specific users only

listuser at numbnuts.net listuser at numbnuts.net
Wed May 28 22:42:01 EDT 2003

Is there an easy way to only run the SA checks on a specific list of email
addresses?  I'm in the middle of seeding my spamtrap list to 31 different
unsubscribe forms.  I'd like to not waste SA resources on checking all the
spam this seeding will generate on these spamtraps.  I'd rather just stuff
it into Razor and Pyzor, forward it to the FTC, and post it to NANAS.
This host only has a handful of valid user accounts that need spam
filtering.  Is it possible to only run SA checks on those users and not
the rest (which are Sendmail aliases)?  It's not really hurting anything
like it is now.  I thought I'd ask though.

Justin