[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.34-BETA-4 or a patch for 2.33 fixed Received: problem

John john at jjgb.com
Tue May 27 19:29:00 EDT 2003

At 03:41 PM 5/27/2003, you wrote:

>On Tue, 27 May 2003, Nels Lindquist wrote:
>
> > In all seriousness, I'd like to express my appreciation for the level
> > of support you provide to the MIMEDefang user community.  Like many
> > IT professionals, I've dealt with tech support for many years, and
> > the quality and timeliness of this list in general and your efforts
> > in particular are among the best I've ever experienced.
>
>    Ditto.

Me Too!

To, also, all involved in the mailing list.  A lot of folks help in this
way because David cannot do everything <G>  Although, he damn well tries!!

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous